Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!
























Earlier this week I attended the Marquee Circle event for Dallas Center for the Performing Arts. I had a lovely time. With four dramatic new state-of-the-art performance venues designed by award-winning architects unfolding over a striking ten-acre urban park, the Dallas Center for the Performing Arts will include the Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House, Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre, Annette Strauss Artist Square and Performance Park. The Center will fulfill a 30-year dream of a thriving Dallas Arts District and provide the city with nearly 70 acres of arts and cultural resources unequalled in any city in the world. Opening in fall 2009, the Center will showcase world-class arts and cultural programming from resident companies like The Dallas Opera, Dallas Theater Center, Dallas Black Dance Theater, Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico, Texas Ballet Theater, Brinker International Forum, TITAS, and the recently announced Broadway Series. For more information about the Center, please visit www.dallasperformingarts.org http://www.dallasperformingarts.org/.
Now some kind of way I have to tie this in with fashion... So, here we go!!!! I am wearing a vintage suit that I found at my favorite vintage store Ahab Bowen right here in Dallas. It was little pricier($64) than my usual finds but well worth it. The fit of this suit is AMAZING!!!! Almost like it was made for me. Please if you love vintage I would suggest that you pay them a visit and tell them Korey sent you. They're located at 2614 Boll St Dallas, TX 75204 (214) 720-1874... If you have noticed the red flower that I'm wearing well it's a DIY project I made the other night at work out of boredom. I just thought the all black statement I was going to make that night needed a pop of color. Fabric scraps, a needle and thread was all I used... It doesn't take much to give something that extra touch of FABULOUSITY, if you're CREATIVE!

1 comment: